Community Resource Center (CRC)
The CRC provides programs geared towards educating, training, and helping residents of all ages who live in the unincorporated communities of East, West, and South Whittier. The CRC aims to build better lives and better neighborhoods through:
- information and referrals;
- after-school programs;
- job/career center;
- computer literacy programs;
- English as a Second Language classes;
- emancipated and former foster youth services; and
- accessible and affordable medical services.
Visit us at www.swcrc.org to see the various partnerships we have formed with County Departments and other service providers to bring these resources to these unincorporated communities.