The following Community-Based Organizations are funded for Fiscal Year 2018-2019:
1. 1736 Family Crisis Center
2. Affordable Living for the Aging
3. Antelope Valley Partners for Health
4. Century Center for Economic Opportunity, Inc.
5. Clean San Pedro
6. Florence Firestone Chamber of Commerce
7. Housing Rights Center
8. Los Angeles Conservation Corps, Inc.
9. New Horizons Caregivers Group
10. Office of Samoan Affairs
12. Pacific Asian Consortium in Employment
14. Quality of Life Center
15. Samuel Dixon Family Health Center, Inc.
16. San Gabriel Valley Economic Partnership
17. Santa Clarita Valley Committee on Aging Corp.
18. Shelter Partnership, Inc.
19. St. Joseph Center
20. Topanga Community Club
21. Wayfinder Family Services
22. West Angeles Community Development Corporation
23. Whittier Area First Day Coalition
24. Wilmington Community Clinic
26. YWCA of Greater Los Angeles
The following Los Angeles County Departments are funded for Fiscal Year 2018-2019:
1. County of Los Angeles, Department of Consumer and Business Affairs
2. County of Los Angeles, Department of Parks and Recreation
3. County of Los Angeles, Department of Public Works
4. County of Los Angeles, Department of Regional Planning
5. County of Los Angeles, Public Library
6. County of Los Angeles, Sheriff's Department
To view PDF files located on this site
Program access, facility access, and publications may be provided in an alternative means and formats upon request.
Community Development Commission/Housing Authority of the County of Los Angeles
700 West Main Street, Alhambra, CA 91801 Telephone: (626) 262-4511 TDD: (626) 943-3898
We Build Better Lives and Better Neighborhoods
Google Translate Disclaimer