The MCC Program offers qualified first-time homebuyers a federal income tax credit. The federal credit can reduce potential federal income tax liability, creating additional net spendable income for qualified first-time homebuyers to possibly use toward their monthly mortgage payment. This MCC Program enables qualified first-time homebuyers to convert a portion of their annual mortgage interest into a direct dollar for dollar tax credit on their U.S. individual income tax returns. The qualified homebuyer is awarded a tax credit of up to 20% of the annual interest paid on the mortgage loan. The remaining 80% of the mortgage interest will continue to qualify as an itemized tax deduction.
MCC Census Tracts
Los Angeles County unincorporated areas and the following participating cities:
To view PDF files located on this site
Program access, facility access, and publications may be provided in an alternative means and formats upon request.
Community Development Commission/Housing Authority of the County of Los Angeles
700 West Main Street, Alhambra, CA 91801 Telephone: (626) 262-4511 TDD: (626) 943-3898
We Build Better Lives and Better Neighborhoods
Google Translate Disclaimer