As a full-time contract employee you are eligible to receive the following benefits offered by the Commission:
- Twelve paid holidays
- Ten days (80 hours) of leave time subject to the conditions listed under CDC provided leave
- Five days (40 hours) of sick time subject to the conditions listed under CDC provided leave
- Up to five days (40 hours) of jury duty per year
- Paid bereavement leave up to three days is permitted in the event of death of an immediate family member
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Supplemental Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee and Family Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Bilingual Pay (if applicable)
In addition to the above, the Commission's Flexible Benefits Plan is authorized under Section 125 of the Internal Revenue Code, and permits employees to use pre-tax dollars to pay for their portion of the cost of benefits under the Plan through "Salary Redirection" arrangements.
As part of this plan, the Commission will contribute $725.00 per month, effective on the first (1st) of the month following the completion of one (1) full month of compensated service.