As a Contract Employee/Resident Manager you are eligible to receive the following benefits paid by the CDC
- Twelve paid holidays
- Up to ten days (80 hours) of leave time
- Up to five days (40 hours) of sick time
- Up to three days of bereavement leave
- Up to five days of jury duty
In addition to the above, the CDC’s Flexible Benefits Plan are authorized under Section 125 of the Internal Revenue Code, and permits employees to use pre-tax dollars to pay for their portion of the cost of benefits under the Plan through “Salary Redirection” arrangements.
As part of this plan the CDC will contribute $725.00 (this rate may increase with board approval) per month, effective on the first (1st) of the month following the completion of two (2) full months of compensated services.
The employee may elect to use this benefit contribution amount for:
- Employee and Dependent Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Supplemental Term Life insurance for the employee can be purchased up to a maximum of $500,000. Your first $50,000 is pre-tax and may be purchased with Flex Benefit Dollars.
- Any unused benefit contribution will be paid to the employee and treated as taxable income.
Effective on the first (1st) of the month following after the completion of two (2) full months of compensated services, the following benefits apply:
Health, Dental and Vision.
Effective date of coverage varies depending on level of coverage and insurance contract:
Supplemental Term Life Insurance, Dependent Portable Term Life Insurance, and Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment.